Wicked Good Spices Jewel In The Crown Chicken
2lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite size chunks
1 bunch of cilantro, finely minced
1 tsp each of salt and pepper
1 ½ tablespoons of oil ( I use olive or coconut oil)
2 tablespoons of Wicked Good Spices “Jewel in the Crown”
½ onion, thinly sliced
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 tsp of finely diced fresh ginger
1 14oz can of coconut milk
1 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes
1 8oz can of tomatoe sauce
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and Wicked Good Spices “Jewel in The Crown” Garam masala in a large skillet over medium-high heat for two minutes. Stir in onions and garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute more. Add chicken, tossing lightly to coat with curry oil. Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear.
- Pour coconut milk, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and cilantro into the pan, and stir to combine. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with basamati or jasmine rice mango chutney and lime wedges.
You can also put out bowls of diced bananas ,raisons ,flaked coconut, peanuts for additional toppings.
Wicked Good Spices Creamy Tuscan Bistro Chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4 fillets (I use 2 large breasts -- 12 oz)
- 1 teaspoon salt to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon black cracked pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 Tbsp of Wicked Good Spices "Basil Olive Oil"
- For The Sauce:
- 2 tbsp of Wicked Good Spices "Tuscan Bistro"
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Wicked Good Spices "Garlic Explosion"
- 1 cup of sun dried tomatoe, cut into strips
- 1 12oz can of coconut cream
- 1 12oz can of coconut milk
- 3 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley to serve
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika and onion powder and garlic explosion.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the basil olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the chicken for 6-8 minutes each side, or until golden and cooked through (work in batches if your pan isn't large enough). Transfer to a warm plate; set aside.
- Add the remaining oil into the pan and then add in the sun dried tomatoes. Fry for 1-2 minutes to release their flavours.
- Reduce heat to low-medium heat, add the cream (or evaporated milk) and bring to a gentle simmer, while stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add in the spinach leaves and allow to wilt in the sauce, then add in the parmesan cheese. Allow sauce to simmer for a further minute until cheese melts through the sauce.
- Add the chicken back into the pan; top with parsley and serve over pasta, rice or cauliflower rice.
Jewel In The Crown Apple Balsamic Chicken
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/3 cup of Wicked Good Spices Apple balsamic Vinegar
1/3 cup of honey ( my honey of preference is Green Goddess honey)
2 tsp of Wicked Good Spices "Jewel in The Crown"
2 apples, peeled and sliced
3 tbsp of olive oil
1 stalk of celery, sliced
1/2 cup of snow peas
1/4 of raisins
3 tbsp of chopped parsley
Cut chicken into cubes and place in bowl.
Combine honey and Jewel in The Crown and mix with chicken.
Stir in apple slices
Heat oil in heavy skillet over high heat. Saute celery and snow peas for 1 minute.
Add apple mixture and stir fry 3 to 4 minutes...just until chicken is no longer pink. Add raisins and parsley and mix well.
Serve over cooked rice or cauliflower rice
Grilled Turkey Sandwiches with Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 Lb of roasted turkey breast
1/2 lb of brie, sliced into 1/2' thick pieces
1 cup of baby spinach
4 slices of Multigrain Bread
1/3 cup of Wicked Good Spices Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar or Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar or Cranberry Orange Balsamic Vinegar
Olive oil to brush bread
Put equal amounts of turkey, brie and baby spinach on Multigrain bread.
Drizzle with the Balsamic of your choice and top with slice of bread
Brush both sides of bread with olive oil.
Place sandwich on grill pan or George Forman Grill and cook for 5 minutes or until Cheese melts.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Wicked Good Spice Mixes Mixed Berry Balsamic Vinegar Chicken
2 tbp of olive oil
1/2 cup of diced red onion
1 tsp of fresh thyme
1/2 tsp of salt
4 (4 ounce chicken breast, skinless and boneless
1/3 cup of raspberry preserves
4 tablespoons of wicked Good Spice Mixes Mixed berry balsamic vinegar
1/4 tsp of black pepperInstructions:
Roasted Sorrento Lemon Balsamic Spatchcocked Chicken With Garlic Explosion
! 4lb Organic Chicken, Spatchcocked
Salt and Coarse ground Pepper
2 lemons, thinly sliced
6 tablespoons of Wicked Good Sorrento Lemon Olive Oil
6 scallions, sliced into 1/2" pieces
4 tablespoons of Wicked Good Spice Garlic Explosion
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
Season chicken with 3 tbsp of Sorrento Lemon Olive oil and salt and pepper and garlic explosion on both sides
In a rimmed baking dish, slightly larger than the chicken, add remaining tbsp of olive oil. Place half of the lemon slices in the baking pan and place the chicken skin side up on top of lemons. Loosen the skin on each chicken piece and slide the remaining lemon slices under the skin in a single layer.
Roast Chicken for 20 minutes.
Toss scallions with remaining oil and scatter around chicken and cook until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees, 25 to 30 minutes more.
Transfer chicken to cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes
Serve with pan juices and roasted lemons and roasted potatoes or rice and salad