Sorrento Lemon Shrimp with Pasta
-3/4 cup Wicked Good Spice Mixes Sorrento Lemon infused extra virgin olive oil
-2 tablespoons of Wicked Good Garlic Explosion (add more if you are a true garlic lover)
1 lb of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
½ cup of diced sun dried tomatoes
-2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
-Salt and freshly coarse black pepper
½ cup of grated Parmigiana Cheese
-1 pound favorite pasta, cooked ( I prefer Angel hair)
- Add these ingredients to a skillet Lemon Olive Oil, garlic explosion and basil and sun dried tomatoes and sauté over medium heat for about 5 minutes so the flavors blend.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for about three minutes or until they are opaque.
- Toss with hot cooked pasta
- Add Parmigiana cheese and salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with salad and crusty bread
Cut up a lemon to use as garnish and use some fresh parsley as well for eye appeal!
Butternut squash ravioli with brown butter and Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
1lb packaged of butternut squash ravioli
6 tablespoons of unsalted butter
4 tablespoons of Wicked Good Spice Mixes Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 tsp of salt
1/4 tsp of black pepper
1/3 cup of toasted pin nuts
1/4 cup of dried cherries
1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese