1. Choose a nice, big sweet onion. We use Vidalia.
2. Peel the skin off, and quarter the onion, sliced MOST of the way through...but not too much, so that it remains together.
3. Microwave the onion for 2-3 minutes to help soften it up.
4. Place onion on foil, and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Sprinkle with Garlic Explosion.
6. Close foil packet and grill.
7. Onion is ready when your main meal is too! Cook until you get desired result! (Some people like it soft and creamy, others like to wait for a nice char!)