Clucking Good Balsamic Chicken
(recipe makes 4 breasts)
1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 Tablespoons Clucking Good ChickenSpice Blend
2/3cup of good quality olive oil
1/3cup of good balsamic vinegar
1. Wash and pat dry chicken breasts
2. In a large glass bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, and Clucking Good Chicken Mix.
3. Place chicken breast into bowl, cover, refrigerate and marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Grill over medium heat, (discard excess marinade) or bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes (or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees)
* A great companion dish to this is oven roasted vegetables seasoned with our Tuscan Bistro Blend